GG Network (Good Game Network) is a relatively young Korean poker network that started to conquer the Western markets in 2016. Until that time, it was known primarily in Asia and developed small poker rooms focused on the Asian region.
The network includes 15 poker rooms:
The main features of GGNetwork:
- The average daily traffic is 7000-9000 players;
- GGNetwork positions itself as a network for recreational players – you cannot use additional software;
- For violation of network rules (for example, using trackers, severe bum hunting), a player risks to get banned and loses all account money;
- The network software offers several unique gaming features, for example, Run it three times, All-in insurance, etc.;
- Small Asian rooms were involved in scandals with blocking players and non-paying winnings (it seems that it is becoming a thing of the past now);
- In recent years, the network has done an excellent job to improve its reputation among players;
- Top network skins offer plenty of promos and bonuses.
PokerBroz recommends that you should play only on proven rooms of GGNetwork.
To get our support on any issues and bigger rakeback, enter the vpokerok promo code when registering.
Lotos Poker was previously the largest room of the network. However, it closed in 2018. PokerOK became its direct successor. Below you will find more info.
Rake and Rakeback on GGNetwork
GGNetwork poker rooms` rake is 5%. Caps are quite high. Omaha rake is 3%. Cap is not charged.
For 6-max tables:
|Blinds||Antes||Buy-in||Max Players||Rake per Pot||Rake Cap|
|Featured Table $20 / $40||–||$1.000 ~ No Max||9||5%||$15|
|$5 / $10||–||$200 ~ $1.000||6||5%||$10|
|$2 / $4||–||$100 ~ $500||6||5%||$8|
|$1 / $2||–||$40 ~ $200||6||5%||$6|
|$0.50 / $1||–||$20 ~ $100||6||5%||$5|
|$0.25 / $0.50||–||$10 ~ $50||6||5%||$4|
|$0.10 / $0.25||–||$2.5 ~ $25||6||5%||$2|
|$0.05 / $0.10||–||$1 ~ $10||6||5%||$1|
For 9-Max tables:
|Blinds||Antes||Buy-in||Rake per Pot||Rake Cap|
|$30 / $60 / $120||$15||$5.000 ~ No Max||5%||$15|
|$20 / $40||–||$1.000 ~ No Max||5%||$15|
|$3 / $6 / $12||$1.50||$600 ~ $1.800||5%||$8|
|$1 / $2 / $4||$0.50||$200 ~ $600||5%||$6|
|$0.50 / $1 / $2||$0.25||$100 ~ $300||5%||$5|
|$0.25 / $0.50 / $1||$0.10||$50 ~ $150||5%||$4|
|$0.10 / $0.25 / $0.50||$0.05||$25 ~ $75||5%||$2|
|$0.05 / $0.10 / $0.20||$0.02||$10 ~ $30||5%||$1|
The network uses a so-called Loser contribution scheme – the loser takes all. Rake is charged from all players, and only the loser gets rakeback. If there are several losers, the rake is divided between them proportionally.
The fundamental concept of the GGNetwork rake is PVI (Player Value Index). This indicator shows the player success (whether you win or lose in the room). The network provides no info on PVI calculation scheme. It is believed that those players who deposit and often lose have a PVI closer to 2, and the winning regulars have less than 1.
The problem is that the final rakeback is calculated on the PVI coefficient. It can vary from 0.5 to 2 (utmost indicators that are rarely assigned to players in reality).
The GGNetwork rakeback value is obtained as follows:
- The rakeback is multiplied by the PVI coefficient;
- A player gets a corresponding return percentage from the earned value.
The exact formula of PVI calculation is not disclosed. However, the poker room managers claim that it is influenced not only by players` successes and losses but also by many other parameters.
The principle of rake formation has several standard features with the Source-Based Rake system in the iPoker network.
The estimated indicators for various players will be as follows:
- A player who wins too much: PVI = 0.3 – 0.5
- A player who wins: PVI = 0.5 – 0.8
- A player who neither wins or loses: PVI = 0.8 – 1.1
- A player who loses: PVI = 1.1+
Example of rake and rakeback calculation
A poker room user has played $1,000 rake in a month. The PVI is 0.6. The final rake will be $600 (1000 * 0.6). If the player gets a maximum rakeback of 50%, he/she will return $300 ($600 * 0.5). That is, instead of 50%, he will get only 30% of rakeback.
Although the Good Game rake system is not that loyal to successful players, by cooperating with V-Pokere, you will get a high rakeback. It will allow getting cash back at the level of other popular networks.
GGNetwork loyalty program
Since 2017, all the Good Game poker rooms have switched to a new reward system – Fish Buffet. To activate it, click opt-in in the client program of your poker room.
The loyalty program has seven ranks (Plankton, Shrimp, Goldfish, Crab, Octopus, Whale, and Shark). They are divided into 24 levels. Some rooms also offer a VIP status. To advance through the levels, you need to collect Fish Buffet Points (FP). For every $0.01 rake, you get 1 FP.
The average rakeback in the system is 20%. All owners of the Shark rank can get up to 50% (sometimes a fantastic 100%). The bonus wheel spin determines the rakeback percentage. The minimum rakeback is 10%.
The process of earning points for opening new levels has a time frame (24 hours – 90 days). If a user fails to collect the required number of FP, he/she will be decreased in rank.
Here are the conditions for all levels and ranks of the Fish Buffer loyalty program:
|Status||Level||FPs to earh||Time Limit||Prize Range||Average cashback (%)|
|Plankton||500||24 hours||$0.5, $1, $1.2, $1.5||15%|
|Shrimp||1000||24 hours||$1, $2, $2.5, $3||20%|
|Goldfish||Bronze / Silver / Gold||5000||72 hours||$1.5, $2.5, $3, $4, $5, $6||22% / 25% / 28%|
|Crab||Bronze / Silver / Gold||15000||7 days||$5, $7.5, $10, $15, $20, $25||28% / 30% / 32%|
|Oktopus||Bronze / Silver / Gold / Platinum / Diamond||40000||15 days||$15, $30, $40, $60, $75, $90||32% / 33% / 34% / 35% / 36%|
|Whale||Bronze / Silver / Gold / Platinum / Diamond||100000||30 days||$40, $80, $120, $180, $250, $320||40% / 41% / 42% / 43% / 44%|
|Shark||Silver / Gold / Platinum / Diamond / Black||300000||90 days||$100, $250, $400, $600, $800, $1000||46% / 47% / 48% / 49% / 50%|
|VIP||$300, $750, $1250, $1750, $2250, $3000||50%|
All GGNetwork players can get a rakeback while playing at Rush & Cash Tables. It falls there in the form of Cash Drops and can reach up to 65%.
Moreover, the Poker Tournament Leaderboard is held monthly with a $100,000 guarantee. The top 500 players will get a part of this sum, and the winner will get $5,000.
Now we will review the main features of the three most attractive poker rooms of GGNetwork.
PokerOK Short Overview
PokerOK is the new skin of the network, which is the rebranding of the Lotos Poker room. If you used to play on Lotus, you could use your registration data and cash balance on the new platform.
NSUS Limited owns the PokerOK brand. It is registered in Ireland.
PokerOK official website https://pokerok.com/
PokerOK offers plenty of promos and bonuses. The room offers several rake races with leaderboards. Any player can hit two pots. New promos are provided monthly.
Permanent bonuses and promos:
- $1,000 welcome bonus is given for the first deposit from $5 to $1,000. You can activate it on the My Bonus tab. The bonus can be wagered within 180 days. The bonus is accrued in parts of $5 for every $50 rake.
- $200,000 on Flush Rush – hit the pot for making straight and royal flush hands.
- Big Hand Jackpot is an instant cash win, claimed by users who collect four of a kind, straight flush, or royal flush (additional terms should be considered).
- AoF Jackpot. To get it, you need to play at AoF tables and collect the maximum straight flush using both pocket cards.
- Weekly missions allow qualifying for a lucrative $5,000 freeroll. Complete five or more tasks to get a ticket.
- Honeymoon promo. During the first month, all beginners get access to simple daily tasks. They allow getting good prizes – cash and tournament tickets. In total, you can win up to $300. Activate the promo in the Lobby.
- Saturday Depositors Freeroll is a freeroll for everyone who has deposited during this week. The event prize fund is $200.
All players can get an excellent 65% rakeback in Cash Drops. Extra cash is played at randomly selected tables in Cash & Rush games. Cash Drops are from 10 to 500 Ante and reach up to 65%. Cash Drops fund is formed from Ante stakes.
There are also several profitable promos.
PokerOK offers No-Limit Hold’em and Pot-Limit Omaha cash games. You can find a filled table at any limit.
There are also many multi-table tournaments. These are mainly guaranteed events, bounty builders, and re-buys. Most of them are multi-table SNGs.
Popular tournaments are Daily Guarantees, Blade, Bounty Hunters, and MBP Tournaments. There are no SNG tables in the room.
All-in of Fold Tables is 4-max push-fold tables with the 8bb game. There are four limits in Hold’em and Omaha.
You can find a separate tab in the lobby with Rush & Cash fast poker tables.
You can play PokerOK via a downloadable app for Windows and Mac, as well as a browser client. All works well. There are enough settings.
Besides basic features, the client has such options as All-in insurance, Straddle, PokerCraft (personal game history), and Smart HUD (basic statistics).
You cannot use any additional software to check up statistics in the room.
Such payment systems as Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Qiwi, Yandex.Money, and Bitcoins are available for deposit and withdrawal.
The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount is $10. The average withdrawal time is 2-3 days.
Currently, PokerOK is the best option for exploring the GGNetwork.
To get the maximum rakeback and support from our managers, use the vpokerok promo code during registration.
GGPoker Short Overview
GGPoker is the leading poker room of the Good Game Network. It has been operating since 2017.
It is a convenient platform for poker admirers, primarily focused on recreational players. The room actively fights against bum hunting and additional software. At GGPoker, you will find activity in all available disciplines.
Official website https://www.ggpoker.com/
The Chinese and representatives of other countries of Southeast Asia used to play in this room. Now there are plenty of users from Europe (mainly from the Baltic countries), North and South America. GGPoker is a good room for exploring the Asian players. It is actively promoted in many markets. The network management attracts well-known poker players from both Asia and the USA.
GGPoker current promos
All new players can take advantage of two welcome bonus options:
- $1,000 deposit bonus. No promo codes are needed. Deposit any sum and play. You will get the bonus in parts of $10. You have 90 days to wager it.
- 200% deposit bonus. You can triple the deposited sum (up to $1,000). The terms for crediting bonus funds and wagering are similar to the first option.
GGPoker offers many promos mentioned in the PokerOK skin description: two rake races, Big Hand Jackpot, Weekly Challenges, $200,000 Honeymoon Flush Rush, and others.
Moreover, such offers are available:
- Frequency Freeroll Poker Tournaments. Complete the task to get a freeroll ticket, which takes place on the second Wednesday of each month. The prize fund consists of $50 in cash + $200 in extra gifts.
- GGIFridays is an excellent selection of Friday’s tournaments and freerolls.
The poker room has clients for various popular platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. The software works well. Players usually do not complain. There are several useful settings and familiar game options. Additional software is prohibited on GGPoker as well as in other rooms of the network.
The following options are available for financial transactions: WebMoney, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Visa, and Bitcoin. In most cases, the money will be transferred quickly.
The lack of Russian interface is a disadvantage of the main GGNetwork skin.
The V-Pokere team had some problems with the network’s main room. Breakout Poker refused to pay over $5000 to our player. Subsequently, GGPoker bought this room and also refused to pay. We solved the problem only after our managers corresponded with the representatives of the new room, and displayed the screenshots on the public.
Other users also complained that Breakout Poker had fooled them, and GGPoker is not going to fulfill its obligations. Sometimes you can come across the info in the Web that GGPoker also freezes payments without adequate grounds.
BestPoker Short Overview
BestPoker is another good option for playing on GGNetwork. It is a European room with plenty of advantages. In particular, it has a rather weak field allowing experienced players to pocket good money. Moreover, if you consider dozens of promos and the loyalty program, all looks very tempting.
Official website https://www.bestpoker.com/
Besides poker, BestPoker offers bingo and casinos games. You can play on mobile and desktop clients.
New BestPoker players get a 100% welcome bonus for the first deposit up to $2000. It is credited in parts of $1 for every $10 rake. A player has 90 days to wager this bonus.
Other rooms of the network have the same promos. BestPoker offers rake races, jackpots, leaderboards, and freerolls.
The most active time in the room is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. GMT. At this time, over 50 cash tables are filled. Texas Hold’em at 9-Max tables is mostly played. Tournaments are not always fully filled. The average number of players is from 50 to 150. The most popular tournament is the Daily Main Event with $88 deposit.
BestPoker software has an exciting cartoon design. It offers a standard set of options inherent in GGPoker skins client programs (Smart HUD modules, PokerCraft, etc.).
Neteller, Skrill, and Visa/MasterCard systems are available for financial transactions.
Advantages of GGNetwork:
- Taking care of their reputation in the poker community and keeping out dishonest skins from the network (the number of poker rooms in the network has almost halved in recent years);
- A considerable amount of promos and bonuses, as well as Fish Buffet generous loyalty program with a maximum rakeback up to 100%;
- Colossal traffic – on average, up to 8-9 thousand users daily (Presently, GGNetwork is the 4th by the amount of traffic in the industry);
- A good selection of multi-table tournaments and significant activity at Hold’em and Omaha cash tables;
- High-quality software with unique options;
- Plenty of weak players in many rooms of the network.
Disadvantages of GGNetwork:
- Using the PVI coefficient for rakeback calculations (the real cashback in the room is lower than the nominal);
- Payment problems in some rooms;
- Fighting with bum hunting;
- A player cannot use additional software.