- The best software in the world;
- Lots of action at all stakes;
- User-friendly interface available on all popular platforms;
- Trackers support.
Pokerstars.com is the absolute favorite in the online poker industry. The brand belongs to the Amaya Inc. Convenient software, lots of action and other features make Pokerstars the undisputed market leader. It has poker games, sports betting and online casino. However, due to local legislation there are certain limitations. For example, sports betting is not available in Russia.
Pokerstars has lots of action in Holdem, Omaha, MTT, Zoom poker, Sit & Go, Spin & Go.
The room is not afraid to experiment and add new types of poker to the lobby:
- Showtime Poker – when a player folds his cards, they will be revealed to all players in the hand;
- PowerUp – is a tournament for 3 players. It has lots of features. For example, you can curse the cards and choose the next card on the board;
- MaxHoldem – a tournament for 6 players. It lasts only 20 hands, after which all players automatically go all-in until one player remains. The winner will choose one of three random prizes, which are determined before the start of the tournament;
- Spin&Go Omaha – a classic Spin & Go tournaments in Omaha.
At Pokerstars you can always find action. Even outside of the peak hours there are more than 20,000 players at the tables.
In cash-games you can find action up to NL40k. However, in order to play the stakes from NL20k you need to get the special permission from the support. At limits up to NL400 you can always find enough action.
At higher limits there are fewer tables, but the action is pretty regular.
The tournament schedule is pretty diverse and is suitable for any bankroll. There are cheap, expensive and very expensive tournaments. Pokerstars offers lots of majors with huge guarantees.
The Sit & Go traffic is decent. Worth mentioning, that lots of players transitioned from traditional Sit & Go to the new discipline Spin & Go. But again, given the huge number of players in the room you can find some action all day long.
Of course, you can’t ignore Spin & Go tournaments. These are the tournaments with a random prize pool and the opportunity to win the jackpot in a few minutes. There is a non-stop action at all stakes.
SOFTWARE AND TRACKERS SUPPORT
All popular trackers, layouts and HUDs are supported. However some third-party tools and software are prohibited.
You can check out the list of prohibited software below:
You should not use these programs when the client is running.
DEPOSIT AND CASHOUT
The room supports all popular payment methods:
- Visa / Mastercard;
- Neteller / Skrill;
- Webmoney and other.
- Not the softest fields;
- Higher rake at micro-stakes.
Write to me, I decide.
Average response time: up to 5 minutes