PROS OF TIGERGAMING POKER ROOM:
- Not many players, mainly from the US and Canada;
- 100% first deposit bonus up to $1000;
- Withdrawal up to 48 hours;
- Deposit in popular cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.).
ABOUT TIGERGAMING POKER
Tigergaming poker is a room that has been part of the gambling services of TigerGaming Inc, which has been operating since 1999. At the same time, the site tigergaming.com is one of the oldest gambling providers on the Web, since only at the end of the 90s similar web resources began to appear. In addition to poker, the site offers casino games, and sports betting.
TigerGaming Poker is the main room of the Chico Poker Network, which is in the top 15 by average monthly traffic. The room operates under the gambling license of Curaçao No. 125803.
The room offers a huge number of bonuses and promos. They are available in the main tigergaming poker section on the site. There are many beginners from North and South America, including users from the USA. Tiger gaming Australia is another considerable source of players.
See the main page of the poker room:
TigerGaming poker official site is available at www.tigergaming.com
TigerGaming Poker room is focused on popular custom platforms. Therefore, you can play using Windows and Mac. Moreover, there is a browser app compatible with various devices. There are no separate clients for mobile systems.
Download TigerGaming client software at www.tigergaming.com
This gambling service, and the poker room, in particular, has gained a reasonably good reputation among the players. Positive gamblers` reviews confirm this statement.
The average hourly amount of Chico Network players does not exceed one thousand players. In most cases, there are 500-600 people online. Almost 300 of them play cash games.
The number of games is limited. You can play No Limit Hold ’em, Texas 6+, Pot Limit Omaha, and Omaha Hi-Lo.
On average, from 60 to 100 tournaments take place in this room at any time. Up to 50-70 tables are filled with cash games.
Most of Chico players are from North America (residents of the US and Canada). Almost 25% of the players are from the US. Peak hours – evening hours on the North American time. They mainly play No-Limit Hold ’em and sometimes Pot-limit Omaha.
Plenty of users are recreational players who come to the site to try a poker game from a casino or a betting section. At peak hours on TigerGaming Poker, you will find about 20-25 tables in NL25-NL50, about a dozen – NL100, and a few – at higher limits. There are several random players at almost every table who have practically no idea about the game.
Sunday 20K GTD is the most popular tournament.
SNG WindFall is another accessible format with generous multipliers and jackpots.
SOFT, STATISTICS and HUD
There is a TigerGaming poker client program for Windows and Mac. Tiger gaming free download is available on the main page of the site. You can also turn on the browser app for instant play on the same page.
The client supports only English and not all people like it. The functionality here is quite ordinary, nothing outstanding. There are filters for easy games sorting by limits, format, number of players, stakes, and speed.
See how tigergaming client interface looks like:
There are such tabs:
- Games – cash games with stakes from $ 0.50 / $ 1 to $ 15 / $ 30.
- Tourneys – tab with various tournaments. There are many regular tournaments, guaranteed events, re-buys, knockouts, etc.
- Sit & Go is a popular format where the game starts immediately after the table is full. Here you will find 2, 6, 9, and 10-player tables.
- Windfall – three-player games with a chance to hit the jackpot. There are three table options – Jackpot, Windfall, and Flips. The buy-ins range from $ 3 to $ 30.
- Sports – tab with sports betting, which will redirect you to the site.
- Horses – horse betting;
- Casino – redirect to the section with casino entertainment (red tiger gaming slots, board games, etc.).
See how a table at TigerGaming Poker looks like:
In this room, you can play at multiple tables at a time (multi-tabling).
TigerGaming Poker Android can only be played through a browser app. There is no separate client for this system.
Pros – live chat is integrated as one of the sections of the main client menu.
Cons – we should highlight some unpleasant moments:
- Automatic card dropping instead of a check;
- No security for network problems;
- No such familiar features as the time bank and auto-rebuy.
The basic statistics on the game can be found behind an icon with a diagram at the bottom of the window to the left.
You can not directly use Poker Tracker and Hold ’em Manager playing at TigerGaming. However, the poker room has its converter, which is available on other skins of the Chico network.
DEPOSIT AND CASHOUT ON TIGERGAMING POKER
TigerGaming does not provide a large selection of options for financial transactions. Only the main payment methods are presented.
Use the following methods to deposit your account:
- Visa/MasterCard credit and debit cards;
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, and Ripple);
- Popular Western payment systems: Skrill, Neteller, and EcoPayz.
Such a wide range of cryptocurrencies is an undoubted advantage of this website.
The main and the only currency for transactions is the US dollar (USD)
Withdraw your winnings using the same payment methods as for depositing.
The withdrawal fee is 1%.
You will get money on your external accounts during the day.
CONS OF TIGERGAMING POKER ROOM:
The main disadvantages of the room:
- No traditional loyalty program for regular players;
- Low network traffic;
- No direct connection of trackers.
Write to me, I decide.
Average response time: up to 5 minutes