1) Weak field cultivated by the room itself;
2) Good traffic at low and mid limits;
3) Impeccable reputation in terms of financial operations – quick cashouts.
Unibet Poker is in 20’s rooms and networks by traffic. Yielding only 25% to the Microgaming network. Because of the client specifics, the exact number of cash tables played can not be recognized – only the total number of players on the limit is shown.
The traffic peak, as well as at all European rooms, goes to late evening.
For 6-max Hold’em tables there are only 7 levels of limits. NL4 – up to 500 connections, NL10 – up to 300, NL25 – up to 150, NL50-100 – up to 50, NL200-400 – up to 20.
The following traffic is in Omaha: PLO4 – more than 100 connections, the remaining limits up to PLO400 from 20 to 50 connections, and at higher limits there may be more players.
At the Banzai tables (starts from 10BB) on the limits NL1 (bb 0,1 EUR), NL5 (bb 0,5 EUR), NL20 (bb 2 EUR), gathers few players, usually around ten on each limit.
Deposit and cashout
The main payment systems – Skrill, Neteller, Visa, WebMoney are supported. List of methods on client and web page can differ.
With deposit from the card, a 2% commission of at least 25 cents is taken.
Cashout on the card takes from 3 to 5 days, by electronic payments up to 12 hours.
1) Targeted policy against regulars – there are no VIP systems, trackers do not work, inability to bumhunt and collect any information on players and their ID if outside of a particular session.
2) High rake at high limits. The largest limit is NL400.
Have questions left? Please write in V-POKERE.SUPPORT