WE DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
And we will never allow ourselves to do this, because we despise spam.
Your privacy is very important to us. We want your work on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and you completely calmly used the broadest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet offers.
DATA COLLECTED ON THE SITE
There are few buttons on the web page and the related landing pages (located in the domain name v-pokere.ru including its subdomains) that will lead you to to the application form. This forms are the only place where you can be required to leave your data, such as name, e-mail, Skype, preferred messenger account (such as Telegram, Viber or WhatsApp) or phone number.
DATA COLLECTION PURPOSE
We use your contact data solely to provide you with consultation and support services, send news, useful materials, commercial offers. Your contacts are not transferred to third parties, not even under any circumstances.
In case of compliance with the requirements of the law, we will show a pokerface.
HOW THESE DATA IS USED
On the v-pokere.ru website (including pages located on the subdomain), visitor data is processed by the Google Analytics and Yandex Metrics service. By using this data, information is collected about the actions of visitors on the site in order to improve its content, improve functionality and as a result, the creation of high-quality content and services for visitors.
HOW THESE DATA IS PROTECTED
Nevertheless, even though we are committed to protecting your personal information, you must also take steps to protect it.
- The information placed on pokerbroz.com including pages located on the subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is intended for free familiarization of users with questions that may be of interest to them.
- All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the Site, as well as the use of its Content, is carried out exclusively at your discretion and at your own risk.
- The Administration of the Site makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors or changes.
- The Administration disclaims any representations or warranties that may be otherwise implied and disclaims any liability with respect to the Site, the Content and its use.
- Under no circumstances will the Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other website to which there is a hyperlink from our website: the occurrence of dependence, decrease in productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost of profits, suspension of economic activities, loss of programs or data in information systems or otherwise arising from the access, use or inability to use the Site, the Content or any linked Internet site, or inability, error, omission, interruption, defect, idle time or delay in transmission, computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed of the possibility of such damage.
- All rights to the materials on the Site are protected in accordance with the laws of the EU, the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine, including copyright and related rights.
- The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection can not be applied to the use of the Site by him, since it does not provide reimbursable services.