Holdem Manager 2
Holdem Manager 2 is a professional poker player utility that provides a lot of additional information about opponents to the user. Thanks to this software you get a huge advantage over your opponents.
In this program you will have access to HUD (HAD or HUD, stands for heads-up display) – these are statistical data collected from other users’ games that were displayed during game at the table. The very essence of HM2 is to accumulate, analyze and display such data about opponents, which helps you play better and win more.
Find out more: https://pokerbroz.com/holdem-manager
- The information placed on pokerbroz.com including pages located on the subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is intended for free familiarization of users with questions that may be of interest to them.
- All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the Site, as well as the use of its Content, is carried out exclusively at your discretion and at your own risk.
- The Administration of the Site makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors or changes.
- The Administration disclaims any representations or warranties that may be otherwise implied and disclaims any liability with respect to the Site, the Content and its use.
- Under no circumstances will the Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other website to which there is a hyperlink from our website: the occurrence of dependence, decrease in productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost of profits, suspension of economic activities, loss of programs or data in information systems or otherwise arising from the access, use or inability to use the Site, the Content or any linked Internet site, or inability, error, omission, interruption, defect, idle time or delay in transmission, computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed of the possibility of such damage.
- All rights to the materials on the Site are protected in accordance with the laws of the EU, the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine, including copyright and related rights.
- The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection can not be applied to the use of the Site by him, since it does not provide reimbursable services.